Repository for Antibody Incompatible Transplantation Evidence (ESOT-RAITE) is developed by the European Society for Organ Transplantation (ESOT) and the Peter Morris Centre for Evidence in Transplantation (CET), a non-profit research group at the University of Oxford. ESOT-RAITE provides access to high-level evidence publications on several topics on HLAi kidney transplantation:
- Desensitization strategies.
- Methods of assessing incompatibility.
- Outcomes after HLA incompatible transplantation.
- Kidney paired exchange for sensitized patients.
- Eplet mismatches and the development of DSAs.
- Clinical Significance of pre-transplant donor specific antibodies (DSA).